Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Greater Boston, MA area
Lucas Group Job ID: 157667
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a global technology organization in the Greater Boston market in its search for an HR Business Partner. This is a highly visible role that will report into the Senior HR Manager and Head of HR, and partner with all employee levels, including executive leadership. This role will oversee employee relations, performance management, compensation, training & development, recruiting, and employee engagement. Great culture, team, and benefits!
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Human Resources, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- SHRM-CP or SCP, or SPHR or PHR certification a plus
- Minimum 5 years of exempt level HR Generalist experience
- Experience working in a growth organization
- Strong project management, effective organizational skills, business, and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis with high attention to detail a must
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions, and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.