* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience *
What You Will Do:
Responsible for providing high quality repair service on equipment, in order to respond to customer needs in a positive, caring and timely manner and to ensure maximum value for work performed.
- Remove and install parts, disassemble and assemble components, clean and inspect assemblies with minimal supervision.
- Follow contamination control and HAZMAT rules and regulations.
- Complete related paperwork and access databases required to complete job (work order, parts order, JSA, DBS, SIMS, SIS web, STW).
Education and Work Requirements:
- Associate’s degree/certificate in diesel technology, or similar mechanical discipline preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience as a diesel/automotive technician/mechanic OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with diesel or gas engines, electrical, electronic, hydraulic, mechanical, pneumatic systems and components.
- Proficient use of basic hand tools, air tools, precision measuring tools and instruments, laptops, diagnostic software and cranes and rigging equipment.
Title: Heavy Equipment/Diesel Mechanic
Location: Odessa TX, Oklahoma City OK
Client Job ID: 1583058