Lucas Group has partnered with a Fortune 1000 company on their search for a corporate Health & Wellness Specialist located in Knoxville, TN area. This individual will assist in the development of health & wellness strategies, plans, and programs in addition to overseeing the day-to-day operations and manage vendor relationships. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate, motivated individual with growth potential in an expanding organization.
- Assists with the evaluation of competitive trends in the employee health and wellness space
- Develops relationships with and monitors performance of benefit vendors, record keepers and consultants.
- Oversees government reporting according to state and federal compliance requirements.
- Support health/wellness inspired events, programs and workshops
- Responsible for monitoring national, state and local laws, regulations and guidelines governing employee benefits and formulates recommendations to ensure compliance.
- Bachelors degree preferred and 5+ years of experience within the health & wellness or corporate wellbeing
- Excellent human relations and communication skills
- Benefits experience within a large organization ( 10,000 employees +)
Title: Health & Wellness Specialist
Location: Knoxville, TN
Client Job ID: 1582527