The Lucas Group is searching for an experienced, talented, and enthusiastic Head of Sales to add as a key member of our client’s team in Atlanta. Our client is a rapidly growing title and escrow company that focuses on providing boutique services on a technology-driven national platform.
The Head of Sales will lead the planning and execution of our client’s sales strategy. This individual will play a key role in developing new business and operationalizing partnerships across key sales channels. This Head of Sales role will span both strategy and tactical delivery of sales strategies to enable our client to deliver on its aggressive growth plan. This is a unique opportunity to join this high growth, dynamic company that is redefining title insurance with a fresh approach and friendly customer service.
The Head of Sales role can be a remote position but will require about 25% travel.
- Develop strategic partnerships from the national level to individual units in local markets
- Design and develop sales team infrastructure inclusive of hiring top sales talent for a rapidly growing organization
- Responsible for negotiating sales and business development transactions
- Develop sales goals/metrics and evaluate the effectiveness of sales initiatives, making appropriate changes that encourage achievement of overall sales and business targets
- Work with sales teams to drive innovation that delivers positive business impact for our key accounts
- Build on the existing brand to grow more awareness and market share
- Utilize market intelligence to gain a competitive advantage within the new and existing customer base
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related field is required
- 15+ years’ experience in Sales Operations, Customer Success, Sales Enablement and Business Development with a strong track record of?leveraging data and systems to increase retention or growth?is required
- 5+ years of proven sales/business development leadership in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment within the Title and Escrow industry is required
- Possess a deep knowledge of how to leverage and grow existing channel partner relationships, as well as evaluate and secure new partners for achieving business growth goals
- The ideal candidate will have deep knowledge of leveraging and growing existing partner relationships, as well as evaluating and securing new partners to achieve greater market share.
- Experience developing and implementing sales processes and systems through diving into detail and making improvements
- Proven track record of holding a team to high expectations and exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to operate in rapidly scaling, high-growth environment
- Consultative sales and negotiation acumen
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Metrics-focused leader with strong analytical abilities
This Head of Sales position requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast-paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at the Lucas Group at email@example.com.
Follow me on LinkedIn for new roles and industry information at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucasgroupcreativeamanda/