The Lucas Group is searching for an experienced and enthusiastic Product Lead/Head of Product to add as a key member of our client’s team in New York City. Our client easy-to-use reporting and analytics enable teams to measure the impact of news about brands and their competitors; identify the most influential outlets and journalists on a subject; and demonstrate the true value of earned media.
The Product Lead/Head of Product should have a proven track record with setting product vision, strategy, and roadmap to lead and build our product team. The ideal Product Lead/Head of Product candidate will manage the product from concept, to design, testing, forecast, pricing, and support.
- Outlining a detailed product strategy, managing product roadmaps and releases.
- Bringing evidence-based decision making into product design, positioning and prioritization.
- Identifying and filling product gaps, determining and documenting feature requirements.
- Researching customer experiences and demands, identifying areas for improvement.
- Partnering with our engineering, sales, insights, and customer success teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Political Science, Marketing, or a related field is required.
- 7+ years of experience building and executing customer-focused product management processes with the SaaS industry is required.
- Experience building scalable enterprise software used by Fortune 500 clients and/or a high volume of mid-market users.
- Ability to execute a data-driven approach to optimizing user engagement through all product touchpoints, including dashboards, notifications, and email.
- Strong data literacy: you understand data and can bring it to life with visual storytelling, surfacing key metrics/insights.
- Strong communication and presentation skills; the entire team should have a clear understanding of the product roadmap and status.
- Creativity and empathy: with a talent of listening and learning from users and can find creative solutions to their problems.
- Consensus building: You will be responsible for balancing the needs of sales, customer success, engineering, and Memo leadership.
- Excitement for working with a remote team; you value collaborating on problems, asking questions, delivering feedback, and supporting others in their goals whether they are in your vicinity or entire cities apart.
- Experience being a hands-on end-user of one or more data analytics platforms.
- Agile methodologies and lean product management.
- Understanding the market and cost of a solution in order to partner with sales, finance and engineering to determine pricing and ensure that costs are covered.
This Product Lead/Head of Product position requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast-paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at the Lucas Group.