Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Hauling Operations Manager. . .
Lead four Route Supervisors: Hauling Manager is responsible for managing the collections activities for commercial, industrial and residential customers, as well as container delivery and pick up, in a geographically dispersed area. The position manages a team of Operations Supervisors, Dispatchers, Operations Clerks, Drivers and Helpers who are responsible for the route system for commercial, roll-off and residential customers throughout the business unit.
- Mentorship and outside view of homegrown work force.
- Ability to get buy-in over “we’ve never done it this way before.”
- Leads four route supervisors in commercial, residential and roll off box divisions
- Communications Skills
- Business acumen to implement and execute plans to complement the company's operating plan; maximizing the customer experience, growth and durability, while optimizing profitability.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Preferred
- Work Experience: 4 years leadership
Title: Hauling Ops Manager
Location: Santa Barbara, CA
Client Industry: Waste Services
Lucas Group ID: 1586244