The Lucas Group is searching for a creative and talented Graphic Design & Branding Specialist to add as a key member of our client’s team in Washington D.C. Our client is a Global 200 firm that helps international corporations and emerging enterprises navigate complex legal challenges and create business solutions across the globe.
The Graphic Design & Branding Specialist is responsible for designing, developing and producing branded materials in support of firm, practice, market, industry and other initiatives, and will work closely with members of the client development and practice management department, as well as firm lawyers and firm leadership.
· Implements the firm’s brand through the creation of high-quality print and digital content.
· Helps to maintain and enforce the firm’s visual style guidelines to promote brand consistency.
· Work within an established workflow platform, ensures that projects are well-managed and well-coordinated and that they are delivered on time.
· Design, facilitate and project manage the production of firm marketing materials, including advertisements, brochures, publications, sell sheets, and newsletters.
· Design graphics and animations in support of the web and digital services team, including for crowell.com, firm branded apps, social media, and e-mail, podcast and webinar marketing campaigns.
· Design graphics and collateral materials for firm-sponsored and hosted events, including posters, programs, publications and invitations (in print and electronic formats).
· Develop brand consistent unique logos for internal firm initiatives.
· Develop infographics that effectively communicate complex information through data visualization.
· Format and add design elements to presentations and pitch/proposal materials.
· Establish and maintain relationships with outside vendors, including commercial printers, freelancers, and photographers. Request estimates, handles proof approvals from printers, and manages expectations between vendors and internal clients.
· Source and evaluates stock photography and manage an image library, keeping it relevant and organized for full team use.
· Work directly with publications, sponsorship entities and other outside parties to submit projects as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field is required.
· 3+ years of increasingly responsible, directly related graphic design (print & digital) experience within a law firm or professional services organization is required.
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
· Basic knowledge of HTML and online layouts/WYSIWYG editors.
· Proficiency in PDF creation (including interactive) and manipulation (Acrobat Pro or via firm PDF software, Nuance).
· Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, specifically Word and PowerPoint as it relates to creating, editing, formatting, and troubleshooting templates.
· Experience with print production.
· Ability to use FTP (file transfer protocol) for web uploading.
· Understanding of graphic design in a PC environment.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Strong editing skills and attention to detail.
· Demonstrated experience managing projects from start to finish and delivering high quality work product on time and in accordance with defined expectations.
· Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to operate successfully in a fast-paced environment.
· Creative problem-solver.
· Design portfolio is required for consideration.
This Graphic Design & Branding Specialist role requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. The Graphic Design & Branding Specialist should be a team player with strong organizational and design skills and a sharp attention to detail. He/she should be able to communicate accurately and professionally with both internal and external clients and vendors and to work independently and complete tasks efficiently with minimal oversight.
If qualified and interested please email your resume and design portfolio Amanda Cooper at the Lucas Group at email@example.com.
Follow me on LinkedIn for new roles and industry information at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucasgroupcreativeamanda/