Our client, a global specialty chemicals company, is seeking a Global Process Owner (GPO) – Purchase-to-Pay. This is a Hybrid role, targeting candidates with P2P and a Finance background.
Will be accountable for the assigned end-to-end process overall performance in relation to the established key deliverables. Additionally, will collaborate with process stakeholders and peer process owners to ensure effective and efficient process operations. Must exercise effective leadership by influencing broad groups across the enterprise at various levels of seniority. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record for a couple of years in a P2P GPO role, with previous experience of running shared service delivery teams and managing performance through SLA's and KPI's, either experience in an operational purchasing/procurement/finance shared service environment, with the ability to seamlessly work across various disciplines
Why take this job:
- High profile position – the CEO sees this as a key/important role.
- Procurement is the one of the company’s key drivers.
- Strong US based shareholder – US is a significant part of the future of the company
- Potential could be in this role for a few years and then move to supply chain, finance, etc.
- 10+ years experience
- “Hands on”P2P experience required; highly prefers recent experience
- Worked with procurement and/or supply chain
- Change management experience
- Shared Services experience; has built a shared services division/team
- Six Sigma++
- Experience with process improvements/streamlining processes
- Finance and/or Accounting background
- Strong communication skills – will be interfacing with the stakeholders
- Must have an affinity to different cultures with a global mindset, see the ‘big” picture
- Soft skills: ambitious, high energy, strong relationship management/networking skills
- Strong systems background