Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with one of our technology clients who is in search of a Global Compensation Manager that will provide direct and indirect leadership to a global team responsible for business support, analysis and insight to inform decisions for all aspects of compensation, including base pay, and short- and long-term incentives. Strong partnerships and influence across key stakeholder groups that include business leaders, HR Partners, Talent Acquisition, and Total Rewards ensure alignment of all system, and process training, data changes and communications in support of the talent strategy.
- Credibly lead through business transformation leveraging effective change management capabilities.
- Develop and execute global programs and processes aligned with business and talent strategies across base pay, short- and long-term incentives.
- Influence and communicate to effectively engage with internal and external partners
- Lead direct and indirect global team members to innovate, develop and refine processes, with a constant focus on the voice of the customer in order to improve customer experience, gain efficiencies and leverage global systems for automation opportunities
- Partner with team members across HR and the business to ensure efficient and effective execution on behalf of the organization.
- Leverage HR Systems and Platforms to drive process efficiency, automation and analytic insights to meet dynamic business needs.
- 5-7 years of Global HR and Compensation experience in a management capacity
- Proven experience leading global compensation programs and teams, in both a direct and indirect capacity
- Strong knowledge of global compensation programs and practices, including base pay and allowances, short- and long-term incentive plan administration and platforms
- Strong influence and communication skills
- Experience successfully leading the development and delivery of global compensation programs and processes with the ability to work effectively within a complex, matrixed environment
- Effective execution skills, leveraging both internal and external partners and vendors to deliver.
- Advanced Excel skills, with a strong working knowledge of Compensation platforms including HRIS (Workday)
: Global Compensation Manager
: Richardson, TX
Lucas Group ID