General Manager – Hybrid Role
Lucas Group has partnered with a fast-growing, Outdoor Furniture manufacturer on a General Manager position that will encompass the operations and financial responsibility as well as support of the sales team . Our client has been around for over 50 years now and have established themselves as a premier brand in the industry. They go to market by partnering with some of the top national and regional retailers in the country.
As the General Manager of the company, you will be the number 2 in the organization, you will have the opportunity to work directly with and partner with the CEO in continuing to drive business forward while streamlining process and overseeing the finance , operations and sales teams for this growing and stable company. You will help manage the entire product life cycle from sourcing, packaging, pricing to shipping. This is a highly entrepreneurial role where you can make a huge impact on the organization’s success and direction as part of the executive leadership team.
- Will effectively wear a few hats and be a hybrid of CRO, COO and CFO
- Manage the entire customer journey – from receiving the purchase order through fulfilment
- Work with the factories in China to ensure that the products are manufactured per the specific requirements and are shipped on time
- Lead the strategy for pricing, packaging and vendor negotiations
- Contribute greatly to the overall strategy for the company
- Manage relationships with Merchants, suppliers and develop budgets according to company growth and forecasts
- Work cross functionally with purchasing, finance, operations, sales and product teams
- Lead, mentor and help build account management and internal administrative team
- 3-7 years’ experience managing operations and finance
- Must have held VP of operations, COO, CFO, Director of finance or Chief Revenue officer position
- Experience in the furniture industry or experience working in the outdoor products channel is a huge plus.
- Experience working with factories in China is a huge plus at least must have experience with overseas manufacturers
Compensation: Highly competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits package
Location: Must be based at HQ in Denver area. Relocation assistance will be provided