One of our top clients is looking for a new General Manager to lead their office in Greater Phoenix area. Our client is an innovative and well-renowned firm that specializes in printing LED lights and batteries. They are a top producer in the market, developing products in conjunction with top brands such as Colgate, NASA, and other consumer goods manufacturers. They hold numerous patents that secures their foothold on this new type of printing/product for a variety of markets and industries.
This person will be responsible for a team as well as developing supplier relationships, managing day-to-day operations, printing quality (both in house and external vendors) and the overall strategy behind product development, production and meeting established timelines.
This is an excellent career opportunity for someone who wants to join a rapidly expanding organization, as well as have a voice in the strategy and development of a very exciting product line.
Some responsibilities include:
- Leads, trains, and maintains an R/D and manufacturers team ensuring business operations run smoothly and efficiently.
- Develops and enhances policies and procedures to ensure client satisfaction and operational efficiency.
- Forges relationships with internal and external executive leaders and department managers and facilitate the meeting of client expectations.
- Consult with new and existing clients on their projects and expectations
- Develops methods for measuring and reporting department capacity, productivity, effectiveness, and opportunities for improvement.
- Advises R/D team of product timelines and makes efforts to help maintain those goals.
- Some Preferred Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in the printing industry, preferably electronic printing. Sheetfed, Flexo and web experience is also being strongly considered
- Experience managing printing process from front to back.
- Experience managing a team focused on common goal.
- Inventory management software experience a big plus.
We offer a competitive Salary and possible Equity package as well as a comprehensive benefits plan. If you’re interested in this role or discussing further, please apply to this posting directly.