The Lucas Group is searching for a talented, experienced and enthusiastic General Manager to add as a key member of our client’s team in Atlanta. As the General Manager, you are the chief executive of the Atlanta market, ultimately responsible for operations, customer and merchant experience, and the growth of our client’s business in one of the major cities globally. This means that local partnerships, marketing, service quality management, social media and PR are all in scope and the General Manager has a solid understanding of the local market.
The General Manager will also work closely with product/engineering to roll out new features and improvements. The mixture of analytical ability, creative skills, leadership and hustle makes the General Manager position a challenging role but if you are incredibly intelligent, talented and think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you!
- Lead the team in growing revenue and order volume
- Manage the market P&L
- Initiate creative local marketing strategies and user growth campaigns
- Manage deployment and quality of supply (i.e. coffee and restaurant partners)
- Represent the Brand at local events and with local PR
- Analyze business data to assess performance of growth campaigns and user engagement
- Work with product/engineering teams at HQ to improve product and processes
- Help scale our other cities through developing and sharing best practices
· BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or a related field is required. Master’s degree is desired
· 7+ years of operations or sales management experience
- Hustle and hunger- ruthless dedication to results
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Creative solutions-driven mindset, with a “get things done” attitude
- A good mix of sales and BD
- Strong education and business background, a generalist, ideally with startup experience
- Strong leadership skills and management experience
- Sales, strategy / operations, marketplace and leadership
- Entrepreneurial and fearless
This General Manager requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
If qualified and interested please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at the Lucas Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow me on LinkedIn for new roles and industry information at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucasgroupcreativeamanda/