Our client, a large international manufacturing company, is seeking a General Counsel in Louisville, Kentucky. This attorney will serve as the primary legal advisor to the board of directors of the North American subsidiaries, and acts as a key advisor to the CFO, Business Unit Presidents for WNA, and other members of the executive leadership team. Specifically, the GC counsels on both the legal and business ramifications of significant strategic initiatives including contracts, acquisitions, dispositions, and joint ventures as well as advising on litigation and regulatory risks of possible business decisions. The GC also works with the CFO on compliance matters, debt restructurings, financings and structures, and negotiates major commercial contracts.
- JD from an accredited well-regarded US law school and member of any specific state bar
- A minimum of 12-15 years of experience as a practicing attorney with a corporation or the corporate practice of a top law firm
- Experience as the General Counsel of a public or large private company or divisional GC experience preferred
- Transactional and supervisory experience on significant corporate transactions is required
- Experience in working with companies in the manufacturing industry is also preferred
Competitive compensation package, benefits and relocation costs. Open to relocation candidates.
Please contact email@example.com for all inquiries.