What You Will Do:
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- At least four years' experience as a Node.js developer.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Client Industry: Real Estate
Client Job ID: 1591773