Lucas Group has partnered with a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through high tech AI and machine learning power seeking a front-end developer. The front-end developer will be a part of a small but agile team, focused on creating user friendly and appealing websites and blogs for their core brands.
What You Will Do:
- As part of a collaborative team, assist in the development of a wide variety of projects including landing pages, HTML email templates, custom WordPress themes, plugins and more.
- Work closely with cross-functional departments including business stakeholders, product managers, software engineers, marketers to take feedback and apply changes accordingly.
- As an influential member of the team, make a positive impact on processes and workflow and educate on industry trends and new technologies.
- Understanding of PHP back-end development within WordPress and maintaining multiple WordPress sites
- Ability to understand CSS changes/ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications and responsive websites
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 3+ years in front-end development
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Front-End Developer
Location: Chicago, New York, Denver or Cincinnati
Client Industry: Financial
Client Job ID: 1588116