Are you interested in joining an organization that is at the forefront of innovation? Are you looking for an opportunity to work 100% from home? Lucas Group has partnered with our client in the their search for an FP&A Analyst. This role will be a key asset in the future growth of the company.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- This individual will be part of the FP&A team and will support the Company’s financial forecasting, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects.
- provide insights and support ‘optimal’ business decision making.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel required
- Power BI skills highly desirable
- NetSuite experience highly desirable.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years’ experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
Title: FP&A Analyst
Client Industry: Distribution
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits plan offered
Lucas Group ID: 1589079