Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Foreclosure Paralegal
Tasks include editing and preparing correspondence and legal documents, maintaining paper and electronic files, correspondence, updating client systems, fielding calls from clients, borrowers and other outside parties. The position requires substantial coordination with other legal assistants and attorneys in multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Drafting, preparing, and formatting memorandum, correspondence, legal advertisements, deeds, assignments, and various other legal documents.
- Fielding calls from borrowers, clients, and other outside parties in a courteous and effective manner..
- Consistently and accurately updating the firm’s internal case management system, as well as all clients systems.
- Reviewing title reports and recorded documents.
- Proofreading the legal documents
- Providing regular and timely client status updates, as well as continual follow-up on outstanding documents and or services. Coordination with title contacts to complete outstanding tasks such as recordings and retrieval of missing documents.
- Assisting with check down of closed, active, and hold files including forwarding invoices of foreclosures fees and costs, creating chronologies, and retrieving documents.