Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Foreclosure Legal Assistant
Full service creditor's rights law firm, offering representation in Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, and Texas is seeking a legal assistant to work with their Dallas, Texas branch. The primary responsibilities of a Foreclosure Legal Assistant are to process foreclosures on behalf of our clients - timely, with optimum quality and to provide exceptional customer service. This individual is self-motivated and can process the foreclosure from client referral through Sale with minimum supervision. Communication skills must be superior and this individual must be aware of Foreclosure timelines with respect to FNMA, FHLMC, VA, and FHA.
Experience and ability in the following areas is a PLUS:
• Attention to detail and deadlines
• Identify and create supporting documentation to move the file forward.
• Follow escalation guidelines per Client
• Ensure all documents are validated, received, executed and processed timely through internal tracking mechanism in accordance to local and internal policies and guidelines.
• Review docket for judgment granted dates, sale scheduled dates, debtor objections, etc.
• Knowledge of preparing and filing motions to cancel and reset sales with the court.
• Great organizational skills, to ensure timely follow up with attorneys and/or clerks for sales being cancelled and new sale dates being set
• Superb communication skills, written and oral
• Subject matter expert regarding foreclosure and bankruptcy documents.
• General title examination knowledge
• Complete all case level event tracking daily
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: N/A
- Work Experience: 3+ years
Title: Foreclosure Legal Assistant
Location: Dallas, Texas
Client Industry: Legal