Lucas Group has partnered with a leading Building Materials Manufacturer & Installer to identify a Fleet Safety Manager to lead their Company Fleet of Vehicles. The Fleet Safety Manager will be tasked with creating and implementing a Driver Safety Program that will be rolled out across the company's three locations. This is a high visibility role that will lead the organization's safety initiatives in both their manufacturing locations and their job-site installations. A company vehicle fleet & installation team (non-CDL) will fall under this umbrella.
Preferred Background & Experience:
- Noted successes in training facilitation
- Managing Worker's Comp Cycle from beginning to end
- Liaison to external entities such as OSHA and City Ordinances
- Experience managing job-site personnel, job-site installation teams a plus
- Experience in the Building Materials Industry strongly desired