Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Fleet Manager.
**Seeking Candidates with a Military Background**
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Establish and set up new Fleet Management workflows and processes. Document Fleet Management Policies
- Manage Fleet data in Fleetio for Fleet Lifecycle
- Establish Daily inspection reports, Equipment reports, Accident reports in Fleetio with driver instructions via Fleetio Application
- Monitor and correct Fleet issues via Fleetio - delegate repairs and address issues before they escalate
- Assist GM in purchasing/ leasing vehicles.
- Registering and licensing all vehicles
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Complying with U.S. Department of Transport laws and regulations.
- Lead DOT inspections
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Analyzing data to increase Fleet operational efficiency.
- Work with and communicate mechanics for Fleet issues and repairs
- Advise on Fleet Strategy and growth
Education and/or Experience:
- Truck Fleet Management
- Logistics Industry experience 5 + years
- Proven ability to manage large fleet
- Degree in Logistics
- Attention to detail
- Works well under pressure
- Well organized
- Problem Solving
- Good communication and people skills
Title: Fleet Manager
Location: Queens, NY
Client Industry: Transportation
Lucas Group ID: