Financial Reporting Manager needed for growing client in Cincinnati! This is a newly created opportunity that will be key in helping to build out the future of financial reporting for this already established and well-known company. You'll be in a highly visible position working directly with C-Suite and other business leaders that will set you up for future positions!
This role is more than just financial reporting, as you'll be heavily involved in process improvements, integrations and special projects!
HYBRID WORK MODEL! Our client is primarily remote right now but has seen the benefits of offering a hybrid model and plans to keep that for the future!
Targeting up to $130K Base with solid bonus potential and benefits!
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Leader for technical accounting research and financial reporting
- Responsible for researching new standards, and then communicating and training the business
- Preparation of technical memos
- Working with Internal and External Audit
- Assiting with ad-hoc analysis, forecasting, and annual budget
- Special projects
- CPA - Preferred
- 5+ years of Accounting Experience with experiene in public accounting or Financial Reporting
- Strong experience with technical accounting research, preparation of memos and providing guidance to organization
Lucas Group ID:1589417