Our O&G Client is seeking a Financial Reporting Manager to join their team in downtown Houston. This is a highly visible position whose primary responsibility will be in the external financial reporting process. The Financial Reporting Manager will also hold Accounting Research/Implementation and Quarterly Review/Annual Audit responsibilities. This is a great opportunity to join a company that values growth, internal promotions, and excellent benefits. The ideal candidate will be a communicative, established leader utilizing strong external financial reporting and accounting skills.
• Prepare and review the company’s 10-Q and 10-K filings with the SEC, and ensure they conform to applicable company policies and SEC rules and regulations.
• Draft financial statements
• Prepare financial statements for joint venture entities.
• Perform monthly variance analysis and reconciliation of financial statement data.
• Ensure compliance with US GAAP, SEC rules and regulations and SOX
• Facilitate review / audit procedures of external auditors.
• 5+ years combination Big 4 and industry financial reporting experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• O&G experience highly preferred