Financial Reporting Manager, $110-130k, plus bonus
We have partnered with a Publicly held, international company that is financially strong, stable and is experiencing significant growth.
The Financial Reporting Manager is a high profile role, will work closely with the executive level team and will be responsible for the following:
SEC reporting, Internal reporting, XBRL, research, acquisition accounting, audit liaison, etc.
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in accounting
- CPA or actively pursuing
- Big 4 or combination Public/industry experience required
- Minimum of 5-10 years-experience that includes Big 4
- Experience drafting quarterly and annual SEC filings; preparing technical memorandums.
- Strong understanding of US GAAP, IFRS experienced highly preferred
- Great Plains and Hyperion experience a plus.