Our client in the Bryan / College Station area, seeks a Finance Manager to add to their team. This is a newly created position due to growth. The company offers a very generous compensation and benefits package including 401K and health benefits. This is an excellent opportunity to work with recession proof, growing company.
- Lead all aspects of financial reporting, financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning
- Identify, monitor and analyze KPIs and drivers
- Develop and continuously improve reporting and analysis
- Assist outside CPA and PR with financial information needed to complete financial reporting, taxes, payroll, etc
- Ensure accuracy and consistency in reporting of productivity, efficiency, utilization, standard hours, revenue, and other key metrics across the facilities,
- Support the capital spending reporting and analysis processes
- Work closely with operations teams to provide financial support as needed
- Provide financial support related to capital investments, potential cost savings opportunities and other ad hoc items.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or MBA preferred
- 4+ years’ experience in accounting & finance role with at least 2 in a financial analysis or similar role where you have supported operational financial analysis
- Must be hands-on, in the details and open to taking on a variety of responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills