Our client, a $2.2B food and nutrition company is looking for a new Finance (FP&A) Director. This role is currently working a hybrid model of in office and work from home out of Roswell, GA. The salary range for this position is $130,000 - $145,000 + 20% target bonus.
- Provide leadership and direction including KPI definition and measurement to the field finance personnel.
- Direct the preparation of monthly analysis of revenue, cost of goods sold, labor and operational expenses against prior year and budget, providing explanations and business solutions to help mitigate any costs or risks at the unit.
- Analyze financial performance against key business metrics and document pertinent financial highlights that will enable management to determine progress against budgets.
- Identify, investigate, and analyze potential operational improvements and make proposals for operational changes (policy, procedures, processes, etc.)
- Review and maintain pertinent finance policies and procedures.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting Required
- MBA or CPA preferred
- 7+ years of experience in a similar position and experience with operations preferred.
- Able to direct and lead a team both onsite and remote; prior management experience preferred.
- Strong experience in income statement analysis.
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
- Experience with SAP or equivalent, and Business Intelligence, a plus.