This role will sit in Denver, CO.
- Responsible for coordinating and administering various cash payments and receipts.
- Financing and corporate entities.
- Ensuring adequacy of funds at all times.
- Working with various stakeholders, including bankers, investors, senior management, asset managers, and accounting to ensure that the cash side of the business is functioning efficiently.
- Continuously developing and implementing process improvements.
- Responsible for preparing periodic reports for the financing parties and senior management.
- Responsible for forecasting short-term and long-term cash position both at the corporate and project levels.
- Tracking overall deal flow.
- Planning for upcoming significant funding’s.
- Identifying and alleviating liquidity and covenant compliance concerns and optimizing distributions.
- Using various existing forecasting and budgeting tools.
- Streamline, consolidate, and forecasting capabilities.
- Short-term and Long-term cash position both at the corporate and project levels.
- 1-3 years of financial experience, preferably in the energy, real estate, or financial services -sectors.
- Experience in treasury and/or financial planning and analysis.
- Excellent analytical abilities, superb communication and organizational skills, and exceptional attention to detail.
- A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or similar certification
- Renewable energy experience
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.