Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Field Supervisor for our client in College Station, TX.
**Seeking Candidates with a Military Background**
Scope of Responsibilities:
The Field Supervisor’s Primary responsibility is to coach and develop the performance of the Field Technicians utilizing the company’s continuous improvement initiatives. The top priorities are employee engagement and efficiency obtained through safety, quality, and on time compliance. Span of control will be no more than 15 Field Technicians.
- The Field Supervisor leads by example and proactively supports field technicians through direct supervision to ensure company and client expectations are exceeded.
- Clearly define and communicate daily goals and expectations to their field technicians.
- Promoting engagement of field technicians.
- Lead company safety and quality standards by completing monthly Observations 360 assessments.
- Complete applicable investigations and report to Area Manager.
- Implement corrective actions based on root cause analysis findings.
- Promote the corporate service standards and specifications.
- Report daily performance to Area Manager.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the Area Manager.
- Schedule and balance daily workload for technicians.
- Process weekly payroll, billing, and data requirements.
- Support the field technicians employment life cycle: interviewing applicants, hiring, coaching, disciplining, and discharging.
- Take appropriate measures concerning proper tracking, utilization, and maintenance of assigned assets.
Coaching and Development
- Mentoring of the Field Supervisors to improve their knowledge, skills, and professional growth.
- Teach lean principles to continuously improve Project(s) performance.
- Lead a weekly Area meeting with their Field Supervisors: Discuss safety, quality, team performance and recognition, and set weekly goals.
- Participate Monthly in weekly tailgate meetings: discuss safety, quality, team performance, set weekly goals, employee recognition, hand out supplies.
- Observation 360 – At least 1 field technician safety risk assessment per quarter and 3 quality audits per quarter. At least 1 ride along per quarter on a Field Supervisor. 1 personal efficiency improvement initiative per month and 1 area efficiency improvement initiative.
- Review and discuss team efficiency improvement initiatives.
- Act as the primary point of contact with the client regarding all operational matters dealing with the project.
- Meet with the Client as required to maintain customer relations and discuss changes to the operating procedures to promote open communications
Title: Field Supervisor
Location: College Station, TX
Client Industry: Construction Services
Lucas Group ID: