* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Reporting to the Solar Site Supervisor, the Solar Technician I is responsible for troubleshooting, maintaining, servicing, and repairing solar PV systems and associated equipment. The primary objective is to maintain safe, effective, efficient, and profitable solar PV operation.
- Assists higher level Technicians in performing maintenance.
- Performs other technical and administrative duties associated with operating and maintaining a power facility.
- Ensures work is performed in accordance with Environmental and Safety requirements.
- Participate in required training, including On-the-Job Training, Self-Study, Computer Based Training and Classroom Training.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Shift: M-F Day Shift