* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
You will inspect, maintain and repair the fueling equipment at your assigned stations, and ensure each station has an aesthetically pleasing appearance. You will travel from site to site doing equipment and control maintenance and creating positive customer relations that promote company. Typically you will travel to multiple stations each day, making sure safety interlocks for shut-down systems are working properly or automatically rebuilding compressors after 5000 hours of use.
- Make periodic inspections of fueling locations and equipment to determine that proper and normal operating conditions are being met.
- Check and record operational data such as fluid levels, temperatures and pressures, compare to trends and have the ability to make corrections as needed.
- Install, remove and modify fueling locations and equipment.
- Maintain all fueling related equipment and structures in accordance with manufactures and company guidelines.
- Repair, replace, and adjust malfunctioning equipment to restore proper operating condition specified in regulations and repair manuals.
- Inspect, maintain, adjust, repair or replace electrical equipment including electrical wiring, conduit, panels, switch gear, switches, gauges, transducers, solenoids, gas dryers, actuators, motors, meters and controls for safe and proper operating condition.
- Inspect, maintain, adjust, repair or replace mechanical equipment such as compressors pumps, engines, intercoolers, after coolers, heat exchangers, piping, tubing, fittings, filters, traps, gas dryers, fasteners, valves and actuators for safe and proper operating condition.
Experience required: Open to both mechanical (MMs, Aviation Mechanics have done well) or electricians (EM/AE). Must have a clean driving record and able to provide basic tools.