* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Our client (a leader in the design and manufacture of zero-emission vehicles and electric charging systems) has partnered with us to find a Field Service Technician in Sacramento CA.
As a Field Service Technician, you will provide comprehensive Customer Service support to the Site Field Services Senior Manager and other site leadership team members. You will be responsible for customer service acceptance process, customer interaction and the general support of a fleet of all-electric transit buses and associated charging equipment. The ideal candidate will have the ability maintain strict confidentiality, establish trust and credibility with external customers, and act with complete integrity, while being able to operate independently, with limited supervision.
- Use skills and tools that range from computer diagnostics to basic mechanical tools in order to repair, maintain, troubleshoot and service equipment
- Support launch of new buses, charging stations and Regional Field Service Representatives
- Complete retrofit campaigns
- Monitor subcontractors work to ensure quality
- Maintain detailed documentation for repairs and installations
- 2+ years’ experience & general knowledge of bus, automotive and/or vehicle systems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Associates Degree (or higher) in applicable technical field
- ASE (or other applicable certification)
- Commercial Driver’s License (or ability to obtain)
- Hands-on experience in either electrical, mechanical or other related field service experience; experience with electrical and mechanical troubleshooting
- Intermediate level computer skills (including MS applications)
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion
- Good driving record with the ability to safely operate a vehicle
Title: Field Service Technician
Location: Sacramento CA
Lucas Group Job ID: 1578414