* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
The Field Service Technician is responsible for the installation, service, and maintenance of company products while providing excellent service to customers.
This position is a remote, home-based position traveling within the respective city and around a 2-4 hour driving radius of the area.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose equipment malfunctions using test instruments
- Measure and adjust digital and analog instrumentation using calibration equipment
- Install, modify, and repair equipment
- Provide technical support to customers and other field technicians
- As required, conduct product in-services
- Complete various reports such as Service Reports, timesheets, expense reports and parts lists in a timely, accurate and legible fashion
- Maintain an organized work vehicle with necessary tools, manuals and parts required to provide efficient repairs and installations
- Requires moving, setting and leveling of heavy machinery
- Monitoring customer chemical orders and contract sales/renewals
Requirements: EM, EN, MM or Biomedical Tech with any steam or water experience and a clean driving record. No aviation or avionic candidates. Candidates must be available in the next 60 days. No relo provided.
Locations: Boston, MA; Philadelphia, PA; Newark, NJ (positions are remote but need to live in the area)
Schedule: Schedule is Monday-Friday 7:00 am to 4:00 pm with occasional nights and weekends.
Travel: Majority is local travel except for initial training in Charleston, SC or an occasional overnight for a customer 3-4 hours away.