Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a. . .
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Install, troubleshoot, and maintain products/equipment at customer sites, usually foundries and factories.
- Repair electronic or mechanical failures and replace parts.
- Document steps take to correct the problem and give feedback information to the Technical Director or Field Service Manager.
- Conduct training and service programs in the operation and maintenance of equipment, for customer’s employees.
- Provide technical support to customers over the phone, addressing and resolving questions and problems.
- Test and repair components sent into the Company from customers.
- Complete all required records and documentation for customers and for the Company.
- Actively look for opportunities to sell Company products and aftermarket parts.
- Travel 75-90% required. Primarily in the US, Canada, and Mexico.
- Overnight travel can be expected.
Associates degree in electronics field or equivalent. Two years of experience in electronics and electrical/mechanical functions. Use of oscilloscopes, multi meters, signal generators, and computer skills. Familiarity with PLC programming.
Title: Field Service Technician
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Lucas Group ID: