* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
This position will provide comprehensive Customer Service support to Field Services Senior Manager and other site leadership team members. You will be responsible for customer service acceptance process, retrofit campaign completions, team support, troubleshooting, repair, customer interaction and general support of company fleet of all electric transit buses and associated charging equipment.
About the Role – You will:
- Maintain excellent communication with customers and property staff.
- Support launch of new buses, charging stations and Regional Field Service Representatives.
- Complete retrofit campaigns.
- Repair, maintain, troubleshoot and service electrical buses and chargers using skills and tools that range from computer diagnostics to basic mechanical tools.
- Monitor subcontractors work to ensure quality and timeliness of completion.
- Maintain detailed and timely paperwork and documentation for repairs and installations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.