* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
What You Will Do:
Provides technical service and support for customers who own and operate company machines. The technician is trained and knowledgeable to install, inspect, troubleshoot and service all equipment. The technician also trains the customers’ personnel on proper operating and maintenance techniques to ensure good production outputs.
- Conducts/controls service activities to ensure timely customer support and safety are achieved; meet budgeted goals and objectives for productivity and utilization.
- Provides learning experiences for both customer and plant personnel on machine operation.
- Functions as the equipment service technician within the departmental advising service management and/or engineering of any problems or situations with models of current or modified design.
Education and Work Requirements:
- Strong mechanical skills and knowledge; working knowledge of pneumatics (valves, air cylinders etc.).
- Ability to read electrical schematics, use meter & troubleshoot electrical circuits.
- Periods of high travel (average of 2 weeks) away from home, when needed.
- Working knowledge to verify inputs & outputs of a PLC and other analog components from HMI (* Not required to program PLC or trouble shoot PLC programs)
Title: Field Service Technician
Location: Minneapolis MN
Client Job ID: 1584196