* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Job Description & Responsibilities:
Install and repair machines and accessories at customer site. Provide Technical information on operation or repair of machines and accessories.
- Proactively attains a safe and healthy work environment for all employees
- Install machines and accessories at customer sites. Installation includes all necessary assembly, leveling, aligning, adjusting, calibrating and wiring of machines and accessories.
- Diagnose and repair mechanical, electrical and software problems on machines and accessories at customer sites.
- Test operation of machines and accessories after completing installation or repair
- Train customers on functions of the machines
- Learn new machines features and accessories as they become available
- Complete reports documenting installation, assessment of reported problem, repairs completed, parts installed
- Travel is required. Assignments will require overnight or multiple night stay.
Education and Work Requirements:
- 2-year technical training in electronics, mechanical or machine tool assembly
- 1-3 years of experience in Field Service
- Read/understand engineering drawings
- Ability to understand PLC
- HYD/Pnuematic circuits
- General computer skills
Title: Field Service Technician
Location: Florence KY
Client Job ID: 1580607