ROAD WARRIOR (Travel Weekly, Nationwide; primarily East of the Rockies)
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Travels weekly via automobile (rental car) or aircraft to fabrication shops and construction sites primarily in the continental United States to inspect water and wastewater treatment equipment.
- Ensures Contractors properly and safely installed equipment per drawings and instructions.
- Generates punch lists of items requiring resolution prior to returning for equipment start-up.
- Trains plant operators on proper equipment operation and maintenance.
- Recognizes and resolves field problems to everyone’s satisfaction with minimum cost.
- OJT with another FSR for up to 6 months prior to visiting sites SOLO.
SKILLS and SPECIFICATIONS
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel required (ISSUED LAPTOP and Company Mobile Phone).
- Highly organized and able to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Solid verbal and written communication skills (YOU ARE THE Companies Ambassador and representative)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong mechanical and electrical foundation with a willingness to build on it
- Fearless problem-solving drive
- ROAD WARRIOR (Travel Weekly, Nationwide; primarily East of the Rockies)
EDUCATION and QUALIFICATIONS
- No Degree but Associate Degree+ encourages upward mobility and promotion.
- Experience with water and wastewater equipment preferred, a desire to learn on-the-go is required
- MUST be able to have a Corporate Credit card issued in their name.
- MUST have current driver's license and great driving record.
Physical Demands & Environmental Conditions:
- Standing, walking, sitting, stairs, ladders, scaffolding, ramps, squatting, stooping, kneeling, pushing, pulling and lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Work can be indoors or outdoors in all weather conditions.