* This company is specifically seeking candidates with U.S. military experience *
What You Will Do:
Repairs and maintains electrical, mechanical, computer and industrial controls of mechanical equipment that are located in production settings.
- Proper installation of mechanical equipment
- Train Customers and Operators on the proper use of equipment.
- Prepare and test all equipment to be shipped.
- Troubleshoot existing equipment and new installations when issues arise.
- Travel throughout North America for installations and service work required. (Travel 50% of the time.)
- Load and unload equipment at both company & customer sites.
- Document all installation and service work performed in a timely manner (expense reports, service reports, time sheets, etc.)
- Conduct phone service support when needed on a 24/7 basis.
Education and Work Requirements:
- Some College/Associate’s Degree (preferably in Electro-Mechanical Technology)
- Electro-mechanical experience of at least 1 year; ability to troubleshoot mechanical failures
- Knowledge and ability to work with PC’s, Microsoft Office, various PLC and HMI software.
- Knowledge and skill set to repair mechanical equipment
- Journeyman electrician PREFERRED
- Ability to indirectly supervise 6-10 people (through supervisors or managers)
Title: Field Service Engineer
Location: Alamosa CO
Client Job ID: 1587525