* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Job Description & Skills:
Field Support Engineer who, with limited supervision, executes customer support activities involving the installation, modification and repair of complex nuclear measurement equipment and systems.
- Conduct on-site installation of complex nuclear measurement equipment and systems, focusing on the setup/configuration of company hardware and software, using established testing procedures and training to ensure proper function of system(s). Provide familiarization to the customer on system hardware/software and its basic modes of operation.
- Troubleshoot and isolate equipment malfunctions and take corrective actions, analyzing hardware or software issues. Work closely with Technical Support and Engineering to locate and correct system faults.
- Complete Field Reports and logs to ensure work performed is properly documented and all problems in the field are reported and addressed.
Skills and Work Requirements:
- Technical acumen. Preferably electronics, Mechanical or Science/Physics background
- 70% regional travel.
- Must be logical and analytical in approaching solutions to complex problems.
Title: Field Service Engineer
Location: Richland WA
Client Job ID: 1580559