* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Job Description & Skills:
Responsible for carrying out the installation, commissioning, servicing, and 24-hour breakdown support of company machinery and tooling. This position will involve considerable travel.
- Installation, diagnosis, and repair of 600V/480V/400V/208V/24V AC/DC electrical systems including but not limited to PLC’s, HMI’s, VFD’s, power supplies, servo motors/amplifiers, temperature controllers, phase monitors, contactors, relays, transformers, heaters, etc.
- Ability to read and understand electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic schematics to perform necessary installation and repair work using standard test instruments, hand tools, and computer software
- Stage, install, and commission manual, semi-automatic, and fully automatic tray sealing machinery and tooling
- Advise and provide third party equipment supplier integration support
- Perform 24/7 remote or on-site support to equipment breakdown situations
- Conduct technical and operator classroom and practical training
- Management and interpretation of on-site customer requirements and expectations
- Installation, diagnosis, and repair of mechanical and pneumatic assemblies including but not limited to drive motors, drum rollers, belts, bushings, bearings, chains, rollers, valves, cylinders, isolators, etc.
- Consult and maintain effective communication with design engineers, management, and customers to resolve issues in system design, operation, and maintenance
- Provide timely, accurate, and detailed service visit reports within 24hrs of job completion.
Title: Field Service Engineer
Location: Richmond VA
Client Job ID: 1580519