* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Scope of Responsibilities:
Provides technical support of field startups of both standard and non-standard switchgear systems, warranty efforts, remedial repairs, and preventative maintenance contracts in assigned territory.
Travel: Will be gone 2 days a week, at most 2 weeks (if on a complicated retrofit call)
Education and Work Requirements:
- Strong PLC experience and troubleshooting.
- AC/DC Schematic and wiring diagram interpretation skills.
- Good customer-facing skills.
- Comfortable doing design work, good at reading diagrams.
Title: Field Service Engineer
Location: Alpharetta GA
Client Job ID: 1580114