* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Field Service personnel are the primary interface between our client and its customer base by keeping contact after projects are complete to ensure maximum up-time of equipment and identifying potential sales for obsolescence, enhancement or modification. Systems include standard products and custom projects in the material handling, custom robotic, aerospace, environmental, and other custom applications.
A Senior Crane Technician will be responsible for inspection, service and repairs of overhead, revolver and nuclear cranes. The crane technician is responsible for planning and coordinating activities relating to routine inspections, repairs resulting from inspections, execution of aftermarket upgrades and commissioning of standard products within the industry.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Troubleshooting, repairing, inspecting and modernization of industrial equipment.
- Performing scheduled preventative maintenance on installed crane base.
- Evaluate and recommend repairs to customers.
- Communications with customers for parts and remote support.
- Work in environments that may require standing, walking, bending, crawling and working at heights.
- Follow all established safety rules and procedures, including those required by the customer.
- Preparing reports and completing post job paperwork.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Travel requirements may be up to 75%.