* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear, in McDonough GA on their search for a Facility Maintenance Technician.
The company’s international expansion has developed its geographic footprint worldwide, with a global wholesale distribution network that covers more than 150 countries across 5 continents; it’s retail network consists of approximately 9,200 stores. A career with them means growing within a passionate and talented team, in a dynamic environment that promotes innovation, entrepreneurship and enhances development and diversity.
What You Will Do:
Responsible for conducting installation, preventive and repair maintenance of facility systems and equipment in a highly automated environment. Completes general facility maintenance including plumbing, HVAC, mechanical, electrical and controls.
- Disassembles, cleans and repair all equipment (mechanically and electrically.)
- Performs minor electronic repair (such as relay installation, etc.), calibration and alignment to equipment; ensures proper daily set-up and calibration of equipment.
- Resolves equipment process and product problems utilizing established problem-solving methods, technical resources and by working with fellow associates, management and outside vendors.
- Executes maintenance responsibilities in conjunction with daily production plans, managing work orders while maintaining high quality and low breakage.
- Enters and analyzes all maintenance data, performs all necessary routine maintenance, including planning and tracking and other equipment/tool activities utilizing maintenance management software.
- Maintains efficient use of labor, process supplies and tools to meet plan budgets.
- Maintains supply inventory, process tooling, fixtures and equipment to ensure proper functioning and optimum throughput.
- Maintains reports, logs, charts or other tracking tools as required; follows safety procedures and standards including Lock-Out/Tag-Out.
- Computer/Software Skills; Competent in Microsoft software applications
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot
- Organizational; Analytical; Process Understanding; Team Influence; Organization Awareness; Work Standards; Attention to detail
- Oral and Written Communication
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Associates degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in a highly automated manufacturing, lean manufacturing/continuous flow operations
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Facility Maintenance Technician
Location: McDonough GA
Client Industry: Retail Manufacturing
Client Job ID: 1578781