* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
What You Will Do:
Will be accountable for leading and managing the site facilities areas, ensuring safe operation, effectiveness of critical equipment and maintaining/improving facilities infrastructure. Position reports to the Site Operations Leader.
- EHS leader for all facilities operations, making sure all procedures and policies are followed for safe operation of equipment and safe job performance by facilities and shift maintenance personnel.
- Leads the facilities teams to ensure the area equipment meet EHS, quality, and operating parameter requirements.
- Drives area schedule commitment and weekly schedule commitment meetings to ensure needed work is performed in facilities to support the site priorities.
- Ensures the accuracy and reports on Daily and Weekly operating KPIs.
- Promotes the development of a continuous improvement culture, including Six Sigma and Lean tools such as 5S.
- Participates in the development of the Annual Operating Plan (AOP); updates, forecasts, and continuously reviews the plan compliance with respect to the established budget.
- Drives and develops 3-5 year capital plan for facilities area.
- Ensures the accurate accounting close for month end reporting.
- Investigates and explains manufacturing variances that deviate from the plan such as utilities and fixed cost.
- Manages the engagement, performance, and development of their staff, including recognition efforts and performance management as required.
- Supervises the site shift maintenance personnel. Ensures they follow all EHS policies and perform scheduled and unplanned work as defined by the LC Maintenance programs.
- Drive continuous improvement in facilities equipment and operating efficiencies and eliminating leakage.
- Oversees and provides guidance for safety, environmental and PSM compliance of multiple operating units during back shifts.
- Provides assistance with downtime events in operating areas during back shifts, helping to determine and execute corrective actions in timely manner. Follows plant escalation process to ensure proper resources are utilized for resolutions needed.
- Monitors and manages site utility consumption; maintains necessary communication with plant personnel to adjust usage as needed.
- Directs and/or participates in all required PSM programs for facilities operation.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or degree in industrial technology field
- Minimum of 5 years leadership/management experience
Title: Facilities Manager
Location: Lake Charles LA
Client Job ID: 1582635