Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Facilities Maintenance Supervisor.
**Seeking Candidates with a Military Background**
- Direct and control repair of manufacturing equipment and plant facility.
- Maintain mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and electronic systems and controls.
- Supervise maintenance mechanic’s daily activities.
- Direct and control building and grounds maintenance and upkeep.
- Assure that all raw material unloading, mixing, storage, mixing and conveying equipment is operating and maintained.
- Assure that all electrical and electronic process in the glass forming process are operating and maintained.
- Assure that all power distribution systems, electrical and pneumatic are operating and maintained.
- Assure that all compressor systems are operating and maintained.
- Provide predictive and preventive maintenance schedules and planning.
- Planning for equipment installation projects and process conversions.
- Purchases of parts and equipment to assure continuous operation of equipment and installation projects.
- Provide support and direction for good manufacturing, housekeeping and safety standards.
- Provide technical training related to maintenance, process systems and safety practices.
Education and/or Experience:
- BS/BA Electrical Engineering preferred.
- Supervisory work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Familiar with a variety of the maintenance concepts, practices and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
Title: Facilities Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Elmira, NY
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Lucas Group ID: