Experienced E-Billing Specialist
Lucas Group is seeking an experienced E-Billing Specialist for its law firm client in Washington DC.
- Review client billing guidelines and manage appropriate rates in E-billing Systems
- Work with Attorneys and Billing Specialists to ensure e-bills are prepared accurately in accordance with clients’ outside counsel policies.
- Obtain matter identification numbers from clients.
- Submit timekeeper data to clients.
- Work with Billing Attorneys and Billing Specialists to ensure e-bills are prepared accurately and in accordance with clients’ outside counsel policies
- Submit e-bills to clients and verify successful transmission
- Track status of invoices uploaded identify all issues and works with Billing Attorneys and Billing Specialists to address client deductions and other issues
- Respond to requests for case estimates providing budgets, forecasts and historical profitability
- Analyze data in ebilling system and provide weekly performance results to Billing Supervisor
- Collaborate with the Billing Supervisor to develop and streamline e-billing processes and procedures to increase efficiency, effectiveness and quality of e-billing operations
- High School Diploma (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- Minimum of (5) five years of law firm billing experience, including two years of advanced e-billing experience Microsoft Excel and Word experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of e-billing vendor software (Aderant preferred)
WHY LUCAS GROUP?
Lucas Group is a leading national executive recruitment firm, ranked in top five on Forbes’ list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in 2020.