Title: Executive Search Consultant - Human Resources Practice
Location: Chicago, IL
Lucas Group Job ID: 1560048
Lucas Group Is a Forbes Top 10 Ranked Executive Search Firm With 500 Associates Across 15 Regional Offices.
- Flexible, Empowering, Inclusive and Fun culture
- Finished 2019 with the highest yearly revenue in our 50-year history
- Average recruiter tenure of 4.8 years
- Best training and mentor program in the business
- LinkedIn Recruiter seat along with other advanced resources & tools
- 40-60% commission - Uncapped - Our top associates make $250-500,000 per year
- Strong benefits with a 10% 401k match, profit sharing and much more
- Career growth opportunities
In this role, you will run a full desk – meaning that you will be responsible to bring in new business, manage existing accounts and manage the full recruitment life-cycle from intake, research, interviews, offer negotiation and closing deals.
You will join a local team of 7, and a national team of 60+ Executive Search Consultants and Partners across the country.
Join us on the journey to become the most dominant HR search firm in the United States.
The successful candidate should have 5-10 years of professional experience. Prior executive search experience preferred but will also consider candidates with a background in general talent acquisition, sales or consulting.
You should be a highly motivated self-starter with strong communication skills and a passion for business.
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions, and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.