Location: Houston, TX
Lucas Group Is a Forbes Top 5 Ranked Professional Recruiting Firm With Over 300 Associates Nationally
Do you love talking to the C-Suite and Business Leaders? Do you think Sales & Marketing is the most important function in an organization? Do you enjoy working with a driven, collaborative team of professionals?
Then you might be a fit for our team! We are the Sales & Marketing Division of Lucas Group and we source and recruit the top Sales & Marketing talent in the nation. We are growing our division across the country and we welcome the opportunity to talk about our award-winning team with you!
Honorable, Inclusive, Collaborative, Driven & Innovative are the core values that drive us!
- Recently overhauled state of the art technology
- 5 of the Top 10 recruiters in the company were in the Sales & Marketing division, including the #1 recruiter who billed over $1.1M for FY 2020
- Average recruiter tenure of 6.9 years
- Award winning Corporate Marketing division that assists individual recruiters with personal branding and social media engagement in addition to company branding.
- Uncapped, industry-leading commission potential, Sales Conferences and Trips that you will remember for a lifetime, and substantial awards that recognize top performers
- 50 years in the professional search business
In this role, you will run a full desk: you will be responsible to bring in new business, manage existing accounts, and the full recruitment life-cycle from intake, research, interviews, offer negotiation and closing deals. Our team places direct hire Sales & Marketing professionals on a contingency, contained or retained basis.
You will report to the Division Director for Sale & Marketing, Cindy Ewers, join a local team of 4, and a national team of nearly 50 Executive Search Consultants and Partners across the country.
The successful candidate should have 2-10+ years of professional experience. Prior executive search experience preferred but will also consider candidates with a strong background in sales.
You should be a highly motivated, accountable, high integrity self-starter with strong communication skills and a passion for the business.
Join us on the journey to becoming the most dominant search firm in the United States.
To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com