Looking for an Executive Recruiter Opportunity?
Interested in working either Office Based or Remote?
Then you need to take a long hard look at Lucas Group! We have close to 400 recruiters in 14 different offices across 7 divisions throughout the US. Lucas Group has all the resources of one of the bigger firms while still maintaining the feel, and autonomy of a boutique. In Dallas, we are looking to continue to build our Supply Chain & Operations team with high caliber, top sales performers who want the opportunity to run their desk like it is their own business and earn uncapped, extremely competitive commission.
We recently celebrated our 50th anniversary in 2020, and through the Pandemic still have one of the highest average tenure rates of any recruiting firm. The average tenure of a Lucas Group recruiter is 6.5 years with many recruiters having successful careers for over 10, 20 and even 30 years
- An uncapped compensation plan that is hands down one of the best in the business
- Unlimited vacation
- An ever-evolving training program (also heralded as one of the best in the business).
- LinkedIn Recruiter on every desk
- A new CEO (previous CEO retired after 43 years with the company) in 2019 who has provided us with the best technology and tools available to better serve our clients
- President's Club Trip – Jamaica, Mexico, Florida Keys! And many other incentives and opportunities to make additional $$ on top of regular commission
We have a defined career path, with bumps in title and extra perks at year end in sales performance as well as sales trips for top 20% of recruiters throughout the organization. Last but definitely not least, a collaborative, team oriented, supportive and fun-loving culture is waiting for you. Give us a call to see for yourself.
Business Development Responsibilities:
- We help companies find impact players! This is a phone business and the candidates are usually not actively searching. You will build relationships with corporate prospects (manager up to the C-Suite) and cultivate client relationships both over the phone and in person
- Serve as a consultative business partner in order to facilitate the short term, and long term, needs of your client
- Source, qualify, present, and negotiate on your client’s and candidate’s behalf
- Generate and sustain an effective retention program to garner additional sales opportunities
Candidate Development Responsibilities:
- Directly recruit passive candidates while building sustainable relationships. Share industry knowledge and assist candidates in making informed decisions surrounding career growth and opportunity
- Utilize research, phone calls, pipeline, and CRM to identify and persuasively present candidates for potential job offerings
- Manage the candidate life cycle through consistent communication and relationship management. You’ll follow your candidates through the entire process: interviewing, negotiation, resignation, onboarding, and periodic follow ups