Title: Executive Recruiter - Human Resources Practice
Location: Greater Los Angeles area
Lucas Group Is a Forbes Top 5 Ranked Professional Recruiting Firm With Over 350 Associates Nationally
Do you love talking to the C-Suite and Business Leaders? Do you think talented people are an organization's most important resource? Does professional and organization development interest you?
Then you might be a fit for our team! We are the Human Resources Search Division of Lucas Group and we source and recruit the top HR talent in the nation. We are growing our division across the country and we welcome the opportunity to talk about our award-winning team with you!
- An Empowering, Inclusive, Collaborative, Flexible, and Fun Culture.
- A team in LA that is among the best in the division and company.
- Experience - 50 years in the professional search business, with a company-wide average recruiter tenure of 6.9 years.
- Career growth opportunities, fantastic training and mentor programs.
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity & inclusion
- Uncapped, industry-leading commission potential, Sales Conferences that you will remember for a lifetime, and substantial awards that recognize top performers.
In this role, you will run a full desk: you will be responsible to bring in new business, managing existing accounts, and the full recruitment life-cycle from intake, research, interviews, offer negotiation and closing deals. Our team places permanent, contract, and consulting professionals in all areas of HR.
The successful candidate should have 2-10+ years of professional experience. Prior executive search experience preferred but will also consider candidates with a background in corporate talent acquisition, sales, or management consulting.
You should be a highly motivated, accountable, high integrity self-starter with strong communication skills and a passion for the business.
Join us on the journey to growing the most dominant HR search firm in the United States.
To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at?www.lucasgroup.com