Title: Executive Recruiter - Human Resources Practice
Location: Atlanta, GA
Lucas Group Is a Forbes Top 5 Ranked Professional Recruiting Firm With Over 300 Associates Nationally
Do you love talking to the C-Suite and Business Leaders? Do you think Human Capital is the most important function in an organization? Do you think Succession Planning is exciting?
Then you might be a fit for our team! We are the Human Resources Search Division of Lucas Group and we source and recruit the top HR talent in the nation. We are growing our division across the country and we welcome the opportunity to talk about our award-winning team with you!
- Empowering, Inclusive, Collaborative, Flexible, and Fun Culture
- Despite the pandemic, our HR Division has already substantially grown profit in fiscal year 2021!
- #1 Branch across the entire HR Division in FY20 with an award-winning manager and team!
- Average recruiter tenure of 6.9 years
- Career growth opportunities; one-third of our HR Recruiters were promoted during a Covid year
- Best training and mentor program in the business
- Committed to diversity & inclusion internally as well as placing critical D&I roles with our clients
- Uncapped, industry-leading commission potential, Sales Conferences that you will remember for a lifetime, and substantial awards that recognize top performers
- 50 years in the professional search business
In this role, you will run a full desk: you will be responsible to bring in new business, managing existing accounts, and the full recruitment life-cycle from intake, research, interviews, offer negotiation and closing deals. Our team places permanent, contract, and consulting professionals in all areas of HR.
You will report to the Senior Managing Partner of the Atlanta office, Kate Naylor, join a local team of 3, and a national team of nearly 30 Executive Search Consultants and Partners across the country.
The successful candidate should have 2-10+ years of professional experience. Prior executive search experience preferred but will also consider candidates with a background in corporate talent acquisition, sales, or management consulting.
You should be a highly motivated, accountable, high integrity self-starter with strong communication skills and a passion for the business.
Join us on the journey to growing the most dominant HR search firm in the United States.
To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at?www.lucasgroup.com